Inground Swimming Pool Construction Company – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Building an in-ground swimming pool for a residential home is a long-term investment. Making sure that investment has a long productive lifespan is crucial. A properly designed, constructed swimming pool should last for decades without needing any major updates, repairs or renovation. That equation only works, however, if quality is maintained throughout the process of constructing the pool. Any shortcuts or compromises in quality can be costly, indeed. Some of the areas where strong attention to quality include:
- The Concept – The initial concept of an in-ground pool is a crucial factor in its success or failure. Every swimming pool construction project needs to be clearly conceived and address its desired function fully, but without any unnecessary elements. An experienced swimming pool designer and construction contractor can help a homeowner identify the needs that a pool will serve and help specify the elements that it should contain to fulfill its role on the property.
- The Design – Mistakes made at the design phase tend to get locked in and can adversely affect both costs and functionality down the road. We work with carefully selected pool designers and engineers to make certain no vital element of design is missed or neglected.
- The Materials – Specifying materials for a pool design is crucial for the lifetime of the pool construction project. Skimping on material quality is certain to lead to costly premature deterioration or failure. Experience counts in assessing the use to which a facility will be put and weighing that use in selecting materials. Our 30+ years of experience has led them to a knowledge of materials that will stand up under heavy use.
- The Equipment – A substantial cost in any pool construction is the mechanical equipment used to operate the pool amd spa. Pumps, heaters, skimmers, water purification equipment, and sanitization systems must be chosen with quality and suitability as a primary issue. Cheap, low-cost equipment will often lead to high operating costs, premature failure, downtime, and the need for early replacement. Our outdoor pool construction company has been evaluating mechanical systems for in-ground pools for decades. We know what equipment to recommend and what to avoid.
- The Construction – Careless construction is a common reason for premature aging and failure of swimming pools and other aquatic facilities. Building backyard pools properly requires special training and long experience. Our builders and technicians are experts in their craft and treat quality as their first responsibility. Shortcuts and make-do construction are out of the question. We treat every aspect of construction as the most important priority. We also recognize that building a commercial pool can be disruptive to the building and its surrounding, and strive to keep our work from interfering with the normal activities at the property.
- The Performance – Not ever in-ground pool building company takes timeliness and cooperation with other contractors as seriously as needed. As the leading contractor in Minnesota, we work in close cooperation with other contractors to avoid delays or disruption in scheduling and performance. We know that project schedules need to be met efficiently and reliably.
- The Service – Like any other structure, pools require routine maintenance. Spotting issues and correcting problems immediately keep these valuable investments in top condition at all times. Our pool and spa company prides itself in its service after building a pool or spa. We’re always ready to inspect, maintain, and repair a facility quickly and properly, with continuous, reliable operation a top priority.
Minnesota Leading Swimming Pool Construction Company – Minneapolis St. Paul
When it comes to in-ground swimming pool design and construction, our Minnesota pool company will put our reputation for quality up against any builder. That reputation is one of the main reasons we’ve been in this business for over 30 years. It’s also why we’re so highly recommended by our many customers. When Atlantis Pool & Spa is on the job, your complete satisfaction is our goal, and we know that quality is your primary demand. Contact us about your swimming pool or aquatic facility project and let us show you why we’ve earned that reputation.